3.10.14

Long Tail Cast On Method for Knitting Tutorial



I decided to make a little video series about knitting! This video, which covers the Long Tail Cast On Method, will be the first in a series covering the basics of knitting.

I hope some of you might find it helpful, especially if you're just starting out & want to learn how to knit. When I first began, there were several youtube videos out there on "how to knit", but knitting never clicked for me until a friend showed me how in person. Nowadays, there are TONS of great youtube videos out there, but I'll be putting mine all in one place so you can literally go step-by-step with ease. And if there's something you've been wondering how to do & would like to see it demonstrated in a video, let me know in the comments!

Over the next week, I'll also be uploading video tutorials for KNIT STITCH, PURL STITCH, STOCKINETTE, and BINDING OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment